Using your existing files to quickly and easily create new training courses can be a big time saver. In eLeaP you can use your Word documents, PowerPoint files, PDF documents, Excel files and many other popular file formats in your lessons. Here's how to upload file attachments into your lessons.
- Click [EDIT] in your lesson listing.
2. Click [CHOOSE FILES]
3. Activate [Embed] toggle if you want your attachment to be embedded (visible in the browser without first downloading).
4. Your uploaded and embedded file take a few seconds to process. Wait for this process to complete.
To delete an uploaded file
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the uploaded file.
- Select the [Delete File] option to delete your uploaded attachment.