You might have seen the Quick Quiz tab in your Course Lessons page. Wondering what that is?
Quick Quizzes are designed to allow you perform spot knowledge checks for your users as they view your course content. A quick quiz gives the user a check to test themselves on the material they have been presented with. While the Quick Quiz is not graded, it is an effective and fun way of engaging your users as they view your content.
What to know about Quick Quizzes:
- Quick Quiz questions must be pre-created in your [Quiz] tab.
- Quick Quiz uses Multiple Choice/True/False or Sequence/Sort Order/Ranking questions.
- Quick Quiz results are not stored.
To add a Quick Quiz:
- First check to see if you have Multiple Choice/True/False or Sequence/Sort Order/Ranking questions created in your [Quiz] tab.
- Click the [Lesson] name into which you want to add the Quick Quiz and click the [ADD QUIZ QUESTION].
- Check the box next to the questions you want to add and click [INSERT SELECTED QUESTIONS]
- To delete inserted Quick Quiz questions, click the delete icon and confirm your deletion.