From time to time, you will asked to reset course completion status so your users can re-take their courses. Here's how to reset course completion in the eLeaP eLearning system.
- First check to make sure the course contains completions as you can only reset a course status which has been completed. You can see course statuses from the [Stats] tab.
- Once you have confirmed completions, click the [Manage Course] link to go to the Course management tab. Click the [Course Definitions] tab to access the 'Available After Completion' setting.
- Toggle the [Available After Completion] to Off and save. Then click the [Stats] tab to reset your users' course status.
- Locate the user(s) you need to reset their course completion status. Check the box next to their name and click the [Reset Completion Status] button.
- Don't forget to change the [Available After Completion] back to on (if needed).